2017 Conference Mobile App
To avoid the clutter of paper, CAFB is going mobile this year with a conference app. You will be able to create your own schedule, view workshop handouts, message other attendees, and more.
Easy steps to get started:
- Go to the app store on your phone.
- Search for "CAFB 2017". You'll know you're in the right place when you see the CAFB pear.
- Install the free app. (If this is your first time in the app store, it will require you to set up a form of payment, even though there is no charge to download our app.)
- Open the app and log in, ideally with the email address you used to register for the conference.
- Click on the blank avatar image.
- Select the profile option.
- Update your information and click on the image to upload a picture of yourself.
- Browse the app to select your workshops and see who else is attending.
If you run into trouble, watch this video to see how to download the app:
For those who are unable or hesitant to download the app onto your phone, you can also access the web version on your computer, tablet, or phone. Here is the link: http://eventmobi.com/cafb17/
You will still be able to create a profile and schedule and view all the information that is on the app.